Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smile for the Camera by Kelle James

I bought this book based on the cover. I have recently begun to love Memoirs. This was a woonderful real. The story is a Memoir of a model named Kelle James. The author focuses on a short span in her life for the memoir.
We first meet Kelle James as she begins her journey at 16 to make a life for herself as a model in New York City. Kelle runs into a string on kind strangers as well as some horribel people who try to take advantage of a naive 16 year old. I loved learning about her relationships and the different dynamics. This book stayed with me after I put it down. I felt compelled to google Kelle and the people she talked about in the book. If you enjoy memoirs, I highly recommend. Smile for the Camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment