Monday, October 15, 2012

Kill Order by James Dashner

After finishing the Maze Runner Trilogy I was angry. I felt as if the author left so many loose ends on the series. I was thrilled when I found out a week later that he would be writing a prequel. Finally, I will get the answers to all of my questions that were never resolved in book one, two and three. Boy was I wrong. The Kill Order was a completely new story with new characters and did not touch on ANYTHING I was hoping to be resolved. This book was horribly written and created hundreds of new questions. We start off with a compound of people being attacked by a berg (a mix between an airplane and a space ship). Who were the people attacked, who were the people attacking, why were the people attacked, what is the gun loaded with. I do not want more questions. I was looking for why did the sun flares happen? How did the Earth get destroyed. Why were Thomas and Teresa recruited and finally is WICKED good or bad? I feel so disappointed after spending three years on this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment