Monday, April 9, 2012

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

I finished Before I Fall over Spring Break. Lauren Oliver has a new series called Delirium that is popular in the library right now. Overall, I thought this book was a little slow moving but I did enjoy it in the end.
Summary
Samantha and her three best friends are the "It" girls at Thomas Jefferson High School. It’s Cupid Day of their senior year, but more importantly, it’s the day Samantha has decided to lose her virginity with her boyfriend, Rob. After a party that night, a fatal car accident interrupts Sam’s plans. It takes a day or two of reliving those same 24 hours before Sam realizes she must be dead, or in limbo of some kind; she notices that she can alter her actions and their repercussions -- but can she save her own life?

No comments:

Post a Comment