Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson

Steelheart was on last years Abe list. To tell you the truth I didn't like the cover and it didn't look like a book I would enjoy ( how terrible to judge a book by its cover). I picked this title for book club this year to guarantee a representation of all genres. I have to say, I was hesitant to start this book, but once I started I couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed this book and I think I am going to continue with the series.

Amazon
  How far would you go for revenge if someone killed your father?
   If someone destroyed your city?
   If everything you ever loved was taken from you?
   David Charleston will go to any lengths to stop Steelheart. But to exact revenge in Steelheart’s world, David will need the Reckoners—a shadowy group of rebels bent on maintaining justice.
   And it turns out that the Reckoners might just need David too.
   Look for book two in the Reckoners series, Firefight, available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment